The Return Of The Magpies??

Thursday, April 02, 2009 Posted by JoE



New Castle United. The team that used to be in the top 5 of the table, now are battling 2 points from relegation. After a series of lousy coaches and terrible transfers, which has led to their gradual decline over the past 4 years. They've turned to their very own iconic player Alan Shearer to save them this season. Shearer, who amassed some 206 goals in 404 appearances during a ten-year spell at his hometown club, will be officially unveiled at a press conference after leading his first training session on Thursday. You could never take New Castle out of this man and vice-versa and exactly why the team will be playing their hearts out with their new coach who used to don the famous no 9 jersey. The fans will be hoping for a miracle from the man who has been their Messiah in the past

Hope he can manage to keep the team afloat this season..Imagine New castle in the first division. YIKES!!

Posted in | 1 Comments

1 comments

Manu said... @ January 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.
quote for moving

Post a Comment