Universal Charger for Mobile Phones!

Monday, March 16, 2009 Posted by D$

MicroUsb

Most manufacturers now produce chargers which work only with their own devices which has in turn lead to a hassle for us folks.Hence mobile phone makers and network operators have backed plans to create universal Micro-USB phone chargers.Firms to back the plan include Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, T-Mobile, Orange, 3, AT&T and Vodafone.The group agreed that by the January 2012, most mobile phones will support the universal charger.Thats one less thing for me to carry around!

Posted in | 2 Comments

2 comments

marisol said... @ March 17, 2009 at 11:43 AM

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://desktopmemory.info

Manu said... @ January 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.
quote on moving

Post a Comment